4 February 2013

Back Again!

Hello there my dear readers!

I do apologise for the complete lack of posts. I've had exams and I'm currently a bit ill. I promise I'll try to post more regularly though.

On a brighter note, I am super excited because my parents are getting me a puppy! He's a pure white Siberian husky and his name is Ghost. It was actually my lovely boyfriend who named him, he thought it's be adorable for my puppy to be his little ghost's little Ghost (as you already know he calls me his little ghost). And yes, he admitted that it is also a Game of Thrones reference. I think that Ghost is such a perfect name for a pure white husky though.

I get to bring him home on the 13th of this month when he will be 6 weeks old. I cannot wait! We've already bought everything he will need, leads collars, a kennel, a bed, bowls, brushes, toys, etc.

We (my parents, my boyfriend and I) went to visit him last night, it's friends of ours who own the parents of the litter, and he is just the cutest little puppy ever! We had gone up to see the pups about 10 days ago (before my parents decided that we would get a dog) and flip he's grown so much more than I'd expected! My dad had lots of dogs when he was younger and I know several people who have had dogs so I was expecting Ghost to have grown a lot but he shocked both me and my dad at just how much he had grown.

Expect lots of photos when I get him! He's absolutely adorable!

Ghost, all chilled out

Ghost with one of his sisters, snuggled up fast asleep


I would quite happily take all four of the puppies home, but I'm only allowed one. Although, in reality I wouldn't actually want to keep all four puppies because I know I couldn't look after four dogs properly, it wouldn't be fair on them. I'm perfectly happy with just the one, along with my cat, who i can spend much more time caring for.

Do you have any pets? Or any tips for me for games I could play with my puppy?

Love,
The Little Ghost
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear what you think!