19 February 2014

I've Returned!

Hello there!

Oh my gosh I am so sorry for the lack of posts since...... June 2013?! Oh dear....
I should probably give you a little update of what has happened in the past 8 months.

Well there has certainly been a few things happening in the past almost a year!
I guess I'll start from last June, I think I left off with the end of my exams and the news of the death of my puppy.

My little puppy Ghost died of cancer, it was only a few weeks later that we got another puppy. We missed Ghost so much (I still tear up thinking about him occasionally) and it was awful not having a dog in the house so we started looking for another puppy. We got another husky, an Alaskan Malamute, and called him Shadow. He was only 5 weeks old when we got him but healthy and independent and ready to leave his mum. He's now 9 months old (almost) and nearly the same height as me when he jumps up (I'm about 5'5'').

I passed all my GCSEs that I was doing when I last posted. Yay! I'm proud to say all my friends did fantastically as well and we're all back doing A levels now. I'm doing Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Further Maths. Looked up my exam timetable last night and found out I have my first two maths exams mid May then a 3 week break before the rest of my exams. I'm so happy! Gives me loads of time to get plenty of revision in and time to relax and enjoy summer too! (We always get better weather in May than July/August!!)

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years now and I love him as much as ever. I promise I'm not going to get all sappy or anything here!! No one wants to read that!! Hehe.

I'm going to Disneyland Paris then Geneva with school at Halloween as an A level Physics trip. I'm really looking forward to it! It should be fun. Except I'm terrified of roller coasters and most rides except merry-go-rounds......... Should be interesting.......

I can't really think of anything else of much interest that has happened in the past 8 months......... Such an exciting life I lead.

I've applied for a week long summer school in Scotland the first week in July, I'll hear whether or not I've been accepted end March/start April I think. I don't think applications have closed yet so if you'd like to know the details or anything then leave me a comment below and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Really not much else happening. I have 9 papers to do in the next week and a half if that's of any interest to you? Probably not. And if you find that fun/exciting/interesting then I'm sorry but you are a very sad person indeed.

Umm I should probably shut up now and go finish my Physics homework due for tomorrow morning. Bleugh. I'll probably end up posting again in a little bit about some random crap.


Hope you're having a good day!
Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear what you think!