2 March 2014

Crochet

Hi guys

I've recently really got into crochet again. I used to be able to do a bit quite a long while ago but then lost interest. Then last year I started knitting and this year I've taken up crochet again.

Personally, I much prefer crochet to knitting. It's so much quicker and I find it a lot easier! With knitting my hands would get quite sore after about an hour or so, with crochet I don't really get sore which is good. There's also so many cute little things to crochet, like little amigurumi animals.

I'm considering making up a load of things to sell. I think I'll stock little things such as little crocheted ornaments or teddies and maybe make bigger things such as scarves, gloves and hats to order so that people could pick the colour they wanted for those. If I'm going to do that then it'll be over summer that I make up a stock of things and then start selling them at the end of summer/September.

Would anyone be interested? Leave a little comment below telling me what sort of items you'd be interested in. I'll take all suggestions, anything from baby clothes and little ornaments, to scarves/cardigans/shawls/etc.
I can't give any indication of pricing right now as it'll depend on where I can get certain wools from and how much it'll cost me. Time is a big factor as well, more intricate items are going to be more expensive than simpler ones as they take much longer to make.

I'm looking forward to hearing all your wonderful ideas!
Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear what you think!