25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas has got to be one of my favourte times of year, (beaten only by Hallowe'en), but it's not the presents I wait for all year - although I do wake up early in excitement for those! - I LOVE Christmas dinner. What's not to love about turkey and gammon, roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips, mash and gravy? And then there's the sprouts. Probably the most controversial veg of the season. Personally, I do like them.

But back to the pressies......
I have to say a HUGE thank you very much to my parents for my new camera! I absolutely love it and have been playing with it all day now. I'll be able to take decent photos now that I can share with you. And when I get a tripod I'll be able to do some OOTD (outfit of the day, for anyone who didn't know) posts.

This is it, my new camera :)


So what's your favourite present so far? And what's your view on brussel sprouts? Like or loathe?
I can't wait to hear from you :)

A very merry Christmas to you all!
Love,
The Little Ghost
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear what you think!