31 December 2012

New Year, New Challenge

Hello!

I have decided that for the year of 2013 I am going to do my own 365 day challenge. I am not going to limit myself to a theme, if I do I'll struggle to take pictures fitting it and then get bored and disheartened and give up. So I shall just take a photo of whatever I feel like on that day. Then I'm going to make a scrapbook of my year with the photos. I think I might keep a diary too and write a short entry each day relating to the photo I took to help with the scrapbook so I can write little notes with each photo as it'll probably be every week or two that it is updated.

I'm also going to take a self portrait every day and make one of those time lapse videos and see how I've changed during the year.

Is anyone else doing something like this? Let me know if you are, it's always good to have the support and encouragement of others!

Love,
The Little Ghost
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear what you think!