20 May 2013

English Exam Today!

Hi

I've sort of decided that I'm going to do more shorter posts about anything that has happened during my day/week and post much more often. Plus, I'm on my laptop more now to write my story/check my school email/look up revision resources/etc.

Well today I had my English literature unit 1 exam, a study of prose. My class has studied 'To Kill A Mockingbird' so that's what my essay was on. I won't go into details as I'm pretty sure we probably aren't allowed to do that. Maybe we are, who knows. But I won't bore you with details about it anyways. All I will say is that once I got into it, I was quite happy with the question and content with my completed essay. The extract for the question I chose (we could pick a or b) was very helpful in getting me started on thinking of an answer. Especially as I couldn't think of much that I could've said for the non-extract question!

Well I'm glad that it's done, my next English exam is on Thursday, 'Juno and the Paycock' and poetry. I have Additional Maths exams tomorrow and Friday too. At least I don't have to get up early to get ready to go to school until the start of June as the rest of my exams this week start at 1:30pm and then next week I don't have any at all. Yay!

In other news, I'm well into the first chapter of my book for Wattpad and should be posting it later this evening hopefully! I better go and get writing, I have a past paper to do as revision for my exam tomorrow as well. Wish me luck! And to anyone doing exams now or soon, good luck with them!!!

Love,
The Little Ghost
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear what you think!