13 May 2013

I Haven't Forgotten About You! I Promise!

Hello there lovely readers!

I am awfully sorry for my horrendous lack of posts! It's just I'm kind of in the middle of these terrible things called GCSEs at the moment. They started today with a French listening exam. It was dreadful. But I am not intending to bore you with details of GCSEs.

I want to buy a kimono. Do any of you own a kimono? Or are there any you have spotted and are loving? I'd love to know! ALso, I'm really wanting the Soap & Glory 'Man Trap' lipstick. What's your opinion on the Soap & Glory lipsticks? And their other cosmetics? (I have some of their bath stuff, it's amaze!) I'm also wanting to buy some skirts and dresses for summer. But no money. Would love to get a job but I'd have very little time due to school and homeworks and then over summer my mum will want to be going to the caravan a lot.

Ooh and don't you think Gem's column in Company is just fab? I'm now making sure to buy Company every month especially for her column! (Although I was already an avid reader of Company. I also love Cosmopolitan.)

There was a very special birthday today, my two best friends (yes, twins) turned 16 today. So happy 16th birthday to Emelye and Eleanor!! Love them both like sisters.

I think I'll leave this post here. If you're lucky you might get another post tonight. Maybe.

Love,
The Little Ghost
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message, I'd love to hear what you think!